Dr. Vincent Prestipino and Dr. Tassos Sfondouris offer cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry to patients in a state-of-the-art environment. They serve patients from Montgomery County, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg, and Bethesda, Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington D.C.
If you are in need of a dentist that provides personalized, high-quality care contact our office today at 301-276-0219. You may also request a consultation with our dentists on our website. We welcome new patients and referrals.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Prestipino Dental Group can help you achieve the smile you desire using a range of cosmetic dental services. From subtle changes to a dramatic transformation, cosmetic dentistry may offer the solution to your aesthetic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers: Crafted from porcelain ceramic, our dental veneers can cover crooked teeth, chipped and broken teeth, or discoloration. They also reflect light for a natural look.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is an alternative to veneers that uses biocompatible material to cover tooth damage or enamel stains.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer at-home and in-office teeth whitening solutions to whiten your smile by multiple shades. Both of these treatments will brighten your tooth enamel with quick and easy treatment.
General Dental Services
Our dental care team provides comprehensive general dental care in Bethesda. We emphasize the importance of regular dental care and routine hygiene for patients of all ages, even seniors. Keeping the teeth and gums healthy and stable plays a key role in both oral health and overall physical health and wellness.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Prestipino Dental Group at 301-276-0219 in the event of a dental emergency.
Restorative Dental Care
Prestipino Dental Group is a leading dental practice in Montgomery County for the treatment of damaged and missing teeth, gum disease, and overall dental health.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is made up of prosthetic teeth supported by an anchor on either side of a missing tooth gap. Dental bridges secured by dental implants prevent shifting and overcrowded teeth, prevent facial sagging, and balance the bite.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown covers discolored and damaged teeth as well as implants like a cap. They are crafted from durable ceramic that can be color-matched to any desired shade.
- Dentures and Partials: Full and partial dentures can replace whole arches of missing teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease, or periodontitis, is caused by an infection of the gums. We treat gum disease with scaling and root planing as well as bone and gum grafting.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Prestipino is a premier prosthodontist, who helps treat patients with damaged or missing teeth. He uses porcelain veneers, tooth bonding, dentures, implants, crowns, and bridges. These solutions address chips, cracks, weakened teeth, or other tooth damage