Dr. Vincent Prestipino and Dr. Tassos Sfondouris offer cosmetic, general, and restorative to patients in a state-of-the-art environment using proven dental techniques, advanced treatment options, and digital technology. They serve patients from Montgomery County, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg, and Bethesda, Maryland.
If you are looking for a local dental office that provides personalized, high-quality care contact our office today at 301-276-0219. You may also request a consultation with our dentists on our website. We welcome new patients and referrals and can offer a comprehensive approach to complex dental problems affecting the health, comfort, and appearance of your smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
What could a smile makeover do for your confidence? Prestipino Dental Group can help you achieve the smile you desire using a range of cosmetic dental services. From subtle changes to a dramatic transformation, cosmetic dentistry may offer the solution to your aesthetic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers: Crafted from porcelain ceramic, our dental veneers can cover crooked teeth, chipped and broken teeth, or discoloration. They also reflect light for a natural look.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is an alternative to veneers that uses biocompatible material to cover tooth damage or enamel stains.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer at-home and in-office teeth whitening solutions to whiten your smile by multiple shades. Both of these treatments will brighten your tooth enamel with quick and easy treatment.
General Dental Services
Our dental care team provides comprehensive general dental care in Bethesda. We emphasize the importance of regular dental care and routine hygiene for patients of all ages, even seniors. Keeping the teeth and gums healthy and stable plays a key role in both oral health and overall physical health and wellness.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Prestipino Dental Group at 301-276-0219 in the event of a dental emergency. We repair broken dental restorations, replace knocked-out teeth, and address other common dental problems in-office.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers offer comfortable and pain-free treatment. Using heat technology, dental lasers precisely cut tissues in the mouth. We offer gum contouring, decay removal, and tongue-tie treatment using laser dentistry.
- Dental Sedation: Sedation dentistry is great for patients with dental fear or anxiety, phobias of needles or blood, or special needs. Dental sedation relaxes patients so that they can receive the dental care they need.
- Tooth Extractions: Damaged, impacted, or overcrowded teeth can be removed with tooth extraction treatment. We use x-rays to determine where your problem teeth are and how we can best remove them.
Restorative Dental Care
Prestipino Dental Group is a leading dental practice in Montgomery County for the treatment of damaged and missing teeth. Our dentists have the training and experience necessary to evaluate, diagnose and treat complex problems related to your teeth, gums, and dental health. We can restore your smile and give you back your optimal quality of life.
- Dental Bridges: A dental bridge is made up of prosthetic teeth supported by an anchor on either side of a missing tooth gap. Dental bridges secured by dental implants prevent shifting and overcrowded teeth, prevent facial sagging, and balance the bite.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown covers discolored and damaged teeth as well as implants like a cap. They are crafted from durable ceramic that can be color-matched to any desired shade.
- Dentures and Partials: Full and partial dentures can replace whole arches of missing teeth. Implant-supported dentures can support bone retention and do not require messy adhesives.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease, or periodontitis, is caused by an infection of the gums. We treat gum disease with scaling and root planing as well as bone and gum grafting.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Prestipino is a trained prosthodontist, who helps treat patients who have damaged or missing teeth. He uses porcelain veneers, tooth bonding, dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, or TMJ treatments for his patients. These solutions address chips, cracks, weakened teeth, or other tooth damage. Dentures, dental implants, and dental bridges replace missing teeth at the root.
- TMJ Treatment: If you have frequent headaches or jaw pain, you may have a temporomandibular joint disorder. TMJ disorders are caused by injury to the joints that connect the skull and jawbone.